Brand USA has launched a new platform as part of its strategy to promote the USA from mobile to giant-screen and everything in between. GoUSA TV is a connected TV app that travelers across the globe can access on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire.
Brand USA presented the channel to the media at IPW 2018 in Denver. They believes it will capture the imagination of and inspire travellers around the world to visit the USA.
- We live in a multi-screen, multi-platform world, with one in three consumers saying they’ve never had cable television or no longer do.
- But while people may be watching less linear television, time with digital video is on the rise.
- By 2025, half of viewers under 32 will not subscribe to a pay TV service.
- Currently 80 percent of television sales are internet-enabled, interactive televisions that support the increasing amount of consumers who consider themselves “cord-cutters.”
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
- Approximately 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
- Social video generates 1,200 percent more shares than text and images combined.
- Viewers retain 95 percent of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10 percent when reading it in text.