The wild scenery of Ireland has captured the hearts of filmmakers around the world. And of course, it comes as no surprise to most Game of Thrones fans that the TV show was filmed in the beautiful County Antrim, Northern Ireland. If you are planning a trip to Ireland soon and can’t imagine anything better than a day dedicated to uncovering the magical locations of the series – Wild Rover Tours‘ Game of Thrones Tour from Dublin is a must-see experience.
Why book the Game of Thrones tour from Dublin
- Visit locations where some of the most iconic blood-curdling Game of Thrones scenes were filmed
- Savour the seaside town of Carnlough… or maybe better known as the dramatic city of Braavos!
- Along the Causeway Coastal Route, stop at the Cushedun Caves, where you could swear you saw ships sailing from Westeros on the horizon.
- With our lunch stop at the Fullerton Arms, claim your place at a very realistic Iron Throne.
- Visit the House of Greyjoy (otherwise known as the Dunluce Castle) where you can hear the family’s affairs echoing.
- Let your expert guide weave stories of Irish myth and truth that undoubtedly give this location its otherworldly magic.
- Get 10% off a second Wild Rover Day Tour from Dublin when booking them at the same time.
Price: Adult €55.00 plus booking fee
Availability: 5 days a week
Pickup: 7:15am Dublin Bus Office, 59 O’Connell Street Upper, Dublin 1
Drop off: 8:10pm O’ Connell Street
Things to bring: All-weather clothing and a smile on your face
Included: GOT costumes, transport, guides and all admissions
Interested in experiencing the Game of Thrones Tour during your getaway to Ireland? Simply click here!
For further information on Wild Rover Tours’ and its services please visit www.wildrovertours.com